Saturday, January 24, 2015

Whose problem? Check.



Douglas Harding hits the target again.


Forces and Faith

There are no fates, factors, or forces outside the First Person that I am, working against me. Even the "nastiest" things that happen to me as third person are in reality my profound intention as First Person. 

So I say YES! to life, and this is the true therapy. 

The solution to a problem, no matter what it is, is to see whose it is. Not to understand or feel or think who has the problem, but actually to gaze on that WHO and await what comes of the gazing. This seeing and this waiting you can always do, whatever your need. The rest is out of your hands. See what happens, and trust it. 

Trust Who you are to come up with the right answer at the right time. 

~ From: Open to the Source, by Douglas Harding


No comments:

Post a Comment